Thai App Center ขอแนะนำ Linea Go
Effortless sketching wherever you go.
Linea Go gives you the right balance of power and control to effortlessly capture your thoughts and ideas, no matter where you are. The focus stays where it belongs: on your creations, not on the tools.
Why Linea Go?
- Easy Colors – Choose from a wide range of pre-defined colors, or customize colors with a single tap. Auto generated tints & shades saves time and effort.
- Minimal UI – Every control is designed to stay out of your way until you need it. Linea Go’s elegant interface is designed specifically for the iPhone and puts the focus on your creations.
- iCloud Sync – Your sketches & projects are kept up-to-date on all your devices: makes it a breeze to view & edit drawings done with Linea Sketch on your iPad. You’ll also have a backup that you can access with Linea Link on your Mac.
- Move / Transform – Lasso part of your sketch, move it, rotate it, resize it. Transform your creations quickly & easily.
- Elegant Layers – Simplified set of layers that can be easily rearranged, merged & adjusted. Import images for reference or to trace on top of from Files, Dropbox & more.
- ZipLine – An intuitive way to make straight lines and polygons. Draw a line and hold at the end to automatically straighten it. Tap & hold to connect ZipLines to form polygons.
- Broadcast Drawings – Quickly and easily record yourself as you work to share your sketches with others on social media. Live stream from Linea to streaming services like Mobcrush in real time.
- Grids & Templates – A wide range of traditional grids, 3D isometric lines, storyboards, and templates for iOS screen or icon design.
- Flexible Exporting – Export your work as a layered Photoshop document, transparent PNG, and more. Export entire drawings or cropped portions to a range of services including Slack and Dropbox.
Complete Feature Set:
- Technical Pencil – Hard lead, thin lines
- Classic Pencil – Soft lead, thick lines
- Felt Tip Pen – Thin solid lines that vary in opacity
- Wide Tip Marker – Fat solid lines that vary in thickness
- Eraser – Clean up your work easily
- Tools are pressure sensitive on most devices
- Always on-screen & easily available
- Banks of pre-defined colors + 6 tints & shades each
- Auto-generation of tints and shades
- Creation of custom color sets
- Hue/Saturation adjustments
- 5 flexible layers
- Easily merge & clear
- Import images from Files, Dropbox & more to reference
- Drag & drop to rearrange
- Opacity adjustment
Grids & Templates:
- Notepads with ruled lines perfect for note taking
- App user interface and icon design templates
- Traditional grids in lines & dots
- Storyboards in 16:9, 1.85:1, and 2.35:1 ratios
- 3D isometric grid
- Hexagonal graph paper
Backgrounds & Paper Textures:
- Turn paper texture on/off
- Paper grain
- Butcher’s paper
- Black construction
- Gray Bristol
- Save as layered Photoshop PSD, transparent PNG, or flattened JPEG
- Save all or just a portion of each drawing
- iOS Share sheet support
- Export to Slack, Dropbox, AirDrop & more
- Presentation Mode to video out or AirPlay to Apple TV
- Organize drawings in project folders
- Share, rename, move and remove drawings / projects
- Thumbnail previews of drawings save time
- Two-finger tap for quick Undo
- Three-finger tap for Redo
- Pinch to zoom and rotate
- Compass shows which way is up
- Tap Compass to lock, flip, or reset
- Long-press the Compass to reset
- Optimized for drawing in both portrait & landscape orientations
Downlad Linea Go
iOS on Apple Appstore